The bundled library contains:
Font awesome is include. Please see the font awesome documentation.
Structure of the framework
The framework has the following file structure
- apps - small selfdependent html apps that can be dynamically loaded into the Actionpads
- System - READ ONLY! This is the base of the framework and should never be modified
- bin - launch Google Chrome in Allow Cross Origin mode
lime.css - styling for the framework. Overrides several Twitter Bootstrap stylings
- font - Font files for Font awesome
- img - images used in the framework which aren't from Font Awesom
- js - all javacript used in the framework
- ... Third party frameworks ...
- view - Views used by the system, for example the debug view
The core: lbs.js and it's modules
lbs.js is the main file of the framework is mainly in charge of setup and delegating tasks. It uses the following modules to accually do stuff: * lbs.apploader.js - Handels the loading of the apps and their initiation * lbs.bindings.js - The custom knockout bindnings are defined here * lbs.loader.js - Handels loading of scripts, views and styles. * lbs.log.js - Handels logging to the custom console.