Changelog for Lime Bootstrap 1
- Currency filter
- Selectable watch
- Improved searchability
- Option keys in VM
- No more snow
- Log to infolog
- Improved language support
- Font awesome 4.4
- Info about load time for apps and LBS
- Search for data in the watch
- Improved log functionality
- Knockout 3.3
- Fontawesome 4.3
- Moment 2.10.3
- Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.5
- New data carousel
- New colors
- Improved data-bind popover
- Updated Font Awsome to 4.2
- Updated Bootstrap to 3.2.1
- Added utility file Jotnar.js
This is coming
- Shortkeys for opening and closing watches and logs
- A lot of new bindings
- Knockout 3.1
- Knockout punches
- Fontawesome 4.1
- Better watch management
- Linting and errorhandling
- Bug fixes
- Updated log functionality
- New config solution
- Joshua - helper to get started with apps
- ViewModel viewer
- Right-click enabled in debugmode
- No version check outside if Lime
- Bugfix: Handeling of
_config.jsnow works in IE9
- Bugfix: Index-view won't cause an ugly error any more
- Bugfix: Checking for updates should work better
NOTE: Not backwards compatible, user action needed on upgrade.
- The big 1.0 release! untz untz untz
- NOTE: Format of
_config.jshas changed and the file must be replaced! If you are upgrading and you have modified the file, look at the new format and apply your changed accordingly. Should be a 10 second fix.
- Apps now auto-magically check their versions compared to the latest version available on the appstore. If a newer (and always better) version has been released you can directly downloaded and install it with three clicks and one copy-paste.
- New dataSources are available. Most exciting is 'AsyncPost' which combined with a proxy server for Lime WebService can fetch data without Lime freezing. Great job FredrikL!
- Now in Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.
- Handling of inline and tab views have been improved
- Bugs have been eaten!
NOTE: Not backwards compatible, user action need on upgrade.
- Added version checking. If debug is turned on the version of the installed framework is compared with the current version on GitHub. The user is notified and can download a new version.
- Added a method to the VBA method "lbsHelper". If upgrading, replace old version with new.
- Added support for insepctorId param in 10.11
- Added global config, removed inline config
- Inline config entries in "comment-style" should be moved to _config.js
- Bugfix: The styling of the menu hover-effekt is imporoved
- Bugfix: Header icon is now properly aligned
- Skins are now supported! Actionpads must be reloaded to apply the skin change.
- Updated to font awesome 4.0. All icon bindings must be changed to handel the new "fa-" naming convention
- Updated to Twitter Bootstrap 3.0
- .nav-header should be change to .menu-header
- .menu property "hidden" should be changed to "collapsed"
- Replace header tag
<div class="header-fa-container helpdesk">with
<div class="header-icon"></div>. The image to show will sort itself out.
- Place any images you may need in the root folder "resources" or a subdirectory of it
- Invoke old-school apps with the binding "appInvoke"
- Remove div with id #header-info and add class .info-links to the list of info links in the header
- Remove div with id #content-container